As L’Oreal professional and Dermalogica training salons we are committed to using only the finest and most advanced products available.
Your visit will begin with a consultation where student stylists and therapists will map out a treatment or service designed with your needs in mind. As a training salon, our lecturers and assessors ensure that your
stylist and therapist is maintaining, improving and personalising their technical and client skills.
Please remember that our stylists and therapists are still training and need to build their confidence and working on commercial timings. With this in mind we ask that you allow plenty of time for your treatment or
service and have patience and understanding with your stylist or therapist.
9am - 8pm Monday to Thursday
10am - 5pm Friday
For your information
- We welcome both male and female clients, with selected treatments and services available for 13yrs+.
- Prices reflect the fact that we are a training establishment and your full support of student training is appreciated.
- The treatments listed may not be available at all times. Please contact reception for more information.
- We may, on occasions, need to change or cancel appointments at short notice due to reasons that are beyond our control. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Treatments may be carried out by both male and female students/therapists.
- We require GP referral letters prior to commencement of treatments, in certain circumstances, such as under medical care, diabetes, heart conditions and epilepsy, etc.
- 24-hour notice is required for cancellation of appointments.
- Your late arrival for appointments may result in the treatment being shortened or cancelled.
- Failure to keep appointments may result in no further treatments being booked.
- A range of professional products are available to maintain the effects of your treatment. Please ask your therapist/salon receptionist for more information.
- A skin test is required 48 hours before all chemical services.