CIPD Foundation Level 3 is a part time evening course for learners wishing to gain employment or who already have an administration position within Human Resources. This qualification gives you accredited status of CIPD Affiliated Membership.
You will study 8 units which will provide the knowledge to work within a Human Resources job role.
The units are:
- Developing Yourself as an Effective Human Resources;
- Understanding Organisations and the Role of Human Resources;
- Recording, Analysing and Using Human Resources Information;
- Resourcing Talent;
- Supporting Good Practice in Managing Employment Relations;
- Supporting Good Practice in Performance and Reward Management;
- Contributing to the Process of Job Analysis;
- Delivering Learning and Development Activities.
Read more ...