You will gain knowledge of the verification process along with policies and procedures.
A good level of English and communication skills. A high level of industry experience within your own sector.
Where will it take me?
Progress onto further units within the verification qualification suite or support areas within the learning and development of learners.
Course Assessment Method
Assessors base their judgement on a learner's performance and decide how it compares with the national standard. A portfolio of evidence with support the progress through the award.
Level 4 Award In The Internal Quality Assurance Of Assessment Processes And Practice (QCF)
View Other Courses
Notes About Fees
Fees shown are per year. Additional miscellaneous fees may be applicable.
Find out more by speaking to Admissions:
- For full-time further education courses call 01708 462833
- For part-time further education courses call 01708 462801
- For higher education courses, or if you’re an overseas student, call 01708 462801
- To find out if you’re entitled to support call Student Services for advice on 01708 462718 ext 2718
- You don’t have to pay tuition or admin fees if you’re 16-18 and studying a further education funded course.
- You need to pay higher education course fees each academic year.