You will gain a level 2 qualification eqivalent to 4 GCSEs at grade 4 / C and build your portfolio which will allow you to progress to the next level, usually a Level 3 Diploma.
You will be completing an intensive course covering a range of areas and will diagnose which area suits you best. You will have projects in:
Television production, Film-making, Graphics, VFX, Animation, Radio Production and Media Research.
You will bring examples of work to the interview and you will impress us with your passion for the world of creative media. You will have four GCSEs 1 -3 / D-G grade, with at least one GCSE at grade 4 / C.
Where will it take me?
Many students progress onto either Level 3 Diploma in Creative Media or to A Level studies with some then gaining university places.
Notes About Fees
Fees shown are per year.
Find out more by speaking to Admissions:
- For full-time further education courses call 01708 462833
- For part-time further education courses call 01708 462801
- For higher education courses, or if you’re an overseas student, call 01708 462801
- To find out if you’re entitled to support call Student Services for advice on 01708 462718 ext 2718
- You don’t have to pay tuition or admin fees if you’re 16-18 and studying a further education funded course.
- You need to pay higher education course fees each academic year.