You will gain a level 2 qualification equivalent to 4 GCSEs at grade 4 / C and build your portfolio which will allow you to progress to the next level, usually a Level 3 Diploma.
You will be completing an intensive course covering a range of areas and will diagnose which area suits you best. You will have projects in:
Television production, Film-making, Graphics, VFX, Animation, Radio Production and Media Research.
4 GCSEs at grade 3.
Where will it take me?
Many students progress onto either Level 3 Diploma in Creative Media or to A Level studies with some then gaining university places.
CREATIVE MEDIA PRODUCTION LEVEL 2 DIPLOMA UAL
View Other Courses
Notes About Fees
Fees shown are per year. Additional miscellaneous fees may be applicable.
Find out more by speaking to Admissions:
- For full-time further education courses call 01708 462833
- For part-time further education courses call 01708 462801
- For higher education courses, or if you’re an overseas student, call 01708 462801
- To find out if you’re entitled to support call Student Services for advice on 01708 462718 ext 2718
- You don’t have to pay tuition or admin fees if you’re 16-18 and studying a further education funded course.
- You need to pay higher education course fees each academic year.