You will be working towards a career in Health, Social Care or an Allied profession. The National Extended Diploma is a full-time course and is equally suitable for school leavers and mature students.
To apply for a place on the course you will need:
- Level 3 90 Credit Diploma in Health & Social Care;
- 4 GCSEs at grade 9 - 4 (A*-C) including English Language and maths;
- to attend an interview and sit an entry test;
- to complete a DBS (formerly Criminal Record Check).
Where will it take me?
This qualification is the equivalent to 3 A levels. You may be able to progress onto a relevant degree course.
When you pass this qualification you may be able to be employed as a practitioner in the Health & Social Care sector or progress to university.
Course Assessment Method
You will complete projects and assignments based on realistic workplace situations and activities.
HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE LEVEL 3 NATIONAL EXTENDED DIPLOMA (NQF) - STUDY PROGRAMME
View Other Courses
Notes About Fees
Fees shown are per year. Additional miscellaneous fees may be applicable.
Find out more by speaking to Admissions:
- For full-time further education courses call 01708 462833
- For part-time further education courses call 01708 462801
- For higher education courses, or if you’re an overseas student, call 01708 462801
- To find out if you’re entitled to support call Student Services for advice on 01708 462718 ext 2718
- You don’t have to pay tuition or admin fees if you’re 16-18 and studying a further education funded course.
- You need to pay higher education course fees each academic year.