Sixth Form Enrolment
If you have applied to join the Sixth Form we would like you to complete your enrolment remotely – online and by telephone where possible – please see the information in the drop down below.
Are you aged 16-18 and have already applied ?
Great! You’re well on your way to being a student at Havering Colleges. You can complete your enrolment without coming to campus. We will email you a link to an enrolment booking form to book in some time to talk to us to complete your enrolment.
This email comes from info@NCCLondon.ac.uk – please check your SPAM and junk mails.
Please provide your name, date of birth, telephone number, and email address and we will contact you with your next step.
If you would rather come to campus to discuss your options and enrol, then please email us and we will arrange an appointment which will be made during the opening times.
Are you aged 16-18 and have not yet applied ?
Firstly, search on this website for the course you want to study and apply online. You will receive an email inviting you to book a time to talk to us to complete your enrolment. Please look out for an email from us.
If you’re not sure what you want to study or you’re concerned about your grades, then please email us with your name, telephone number and as much information as you can about the nature of your enquiry and we will arrange for someone to call you to discuss your needs.
You won’t need to come to sixth form to complete your enrolment but if you’d rather come to campus, we’re here for you.
1. Submit your application online (see above).
2. We will email you to book a time slot to talk to us by phone. You’ll talk to us about your GCSEs and why you want to study the course.
3. You’ll need to show us:
- Your exam results
- A school reference or year 11 report. If you’ve sent this to us already, that’s great, we’ll have it on file and will discuss it with you.
4. We’ll confirm your course by email, and send you a learning agreement to digitally sign and return to us.
5. When we’ve received your signed learning agreement, we will email you one last time, with details of when to come and create your college ID card, and when your course starts.
Don’t forget: If you are worried about your grades or not sure about your choice of course then please email us with your name and telephone number: firstname.lastname@example.org for queries relating to the Sixth Form or email@example.com for all other Havering campus queries and we will contact you.
Please read the FAQ's if you have any issues completing your online application.