This course is designed to help you improve your speaking and listening, reading and writing for the workplace and everyday life.
You will learn:
- how to ask and answer questions about your personal information
- how to write basic sentences
You can also:
- make friends
- improve your English
- help your children with their homework
- be able to get a better job
- learn about British Values
Classes are held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, 6.00pm – 8.30pm. If you are unemployed or on a low income, the course might be free. Please speak to an Admissions advisor for further details.
You will be required to do a college assessment and interview.
Where will it take me?
This course lead to further study in developing your language skills at Entry Level 2.
Course Assessment Method
Your teachers will give you feedback on how you are getting on in class. Your speaking and listening will be assessed in an Edexcel examination.
ESOL Skills For Life (Speaking & Listening) Entry 1 Award Edexcel - Evening
View Other Courses
Notes About Fees
Fees shown are per year, they are estimated at this stage and will be confirmed at enrolment.
Find out more by speaking to Admissions:
- For full-time further education courses call 01708 462833
- For part-time further education courses call 01708 462801
- For higher education courses, or if you’re an overseas student, call 01708 462801
- To find out if you’re entitled to support call Student Services for advice on 01708 462718 ext 2718
- You don’t have to pay tuition or admin fees if you’re 16-18 and studying a further education funded course.
- You need to pay higher education course fees each academic year.