This course is for you if you would like to improve your maths skills to use them effectively in real, every day situations and develop key problem-solving skills.
The qualification is offered at Level 1 and 2.
You will attend one class a week, have regular homework and have access to the college's Moodle site for online independent study.
Classes are held on Tuesday evenings, 6.00pm– 8.00pm.
You will need to do a college assessment and interview so we can place you at the correct level. You can book an assessment by applying online.
Where will it take me?
Having a mathematics qualification and the skills that go with it will help you in whatever you choose to focus on next, whether it’s work or further/higher study.
Course Assessment Method
Teachers will give you regular and informative feedback on how you are getting on in class and you will have a final exam at the end of the course.
Maths Functional Skills Award Level 1 (Evening) - College
View Other Courses
Notes About Fees
Fees shown are per year, they are estimated at this stage and will be confirmed at enrolment.
Find out more by speaking to Admissions:
- For full-time further education courses call 01708 462833
- For part-time further education courses call 01708 462801
- For higher education courses, or if you’re an overseas student, call 01708 462801
- To find out if you’re entitled to support call Student Services for advice on 01708 462718 ext 2718
- You don’t have to pay tuition or admin fees if you’re 16-18 and studying a further education funded course.
- You need to pay higher education course fees each academic year.