This course is for you if you would like to improve your maths skills to use them effectively in real, every day situations and develop key problem-solving skills.
The qualification is offered at Level 1 and 2.
You will attend one class a week, have regular homework and have access to the college's Moodle site for online independent study.
Classes are held on Tuesday evenings, 6.00pm– 8.00pm.
You will need to do a college assessment and interview so we can place you at the correct level. You can book an assessment by applying online.
Where will it take me?
Having a mathematics qualification and the skills that go with it will help you in whatever you choose to focus on next, whether it’s work or further/higher study.
Course Assessment Method
Teachers will give you regular and informative feedback on how you are getting on in class and you will have a final exam at the end of the course.
Maths Functional Skills Award Level 1 (Evening) - College
View Other Courses
Notes About Fees
Fees shown are per year.
Find out more by speaking to Admissions:
- For full-time further education courses call 01708 462833
- For part-time further education courses call 01708 462801
- For higher education courses, or if you’re an overseas student, call 01708 462801
- To find out if you’re entitled to support call Student Services for advice on 01708 462718 ext 2718
- You don’t have to pay tuition or admin fees if you’re 16-18 and studying a further education funded course.
- You need to pay higher education course fees each academic year.