You will be working towards a career in Health, Social Care or an allied profession. The Extended Diploma is a full-time course and is equally suitable for school leavers and mature students.
You will study eighteen units, which will provide an overview of the care industries. During the course you will participate in academic, practical and work-related activities.
To apply for a place on the course you will need:
- Level 3 90 Credit Diploma in Health & Social Care;
- Four GCSEs at grade 9 - 4 (A*-C) including English Language and maths;
- to attend an interview and sit an entry test;
- to complete a DBS (formerly Criminal Record Check).
Where will it take me?
This qualification is the equivalent to 3 A levels. You may be able to progress onto a relevant degree course.
When you pass this qualification you may be able to be employed as a practitioner in the Health & Social Care sector or progress to university.
Course Assessment Method
You will complete projects and assignments based on realistic workplace situations and activities.
Health & Social Care Level 3 National Extended Diploma (Nqf) - Study Programme
View Other Courses
Notes About Fees
Fees shown are per year, they are estimated at this stage and will be confirmed at enrolment.
Find out more by speaking to Admissions:
- For full-time further education courses call 01708 462833
- For part-time further education courses call 01708 462801
- For higher education courses, or if you’re an overseas student, call 01708 462801
- To find out if you’re entitled to support call Student Services for advice on 01708 462718 ext 2718
- You don’t have to pay tuition or admin fees if you’re 16-18 and studying a further education funded course.
- You need to pay higher education course fees each academic year.