This is a 12 week course for adults with continuous start dates throughout the year. With guidance and support you'll work online towards achieving a recognised Level 2 qualification, and receive your certificate on completion. Please apply or contact us for further information.
A lean organisation provides the greatest customer value with the fewest resources, a philosophy increasingly important in today’s competitive business market. A sound understanding of the concept and benefits of a lean environment, as well as knowledge of business techniques and working in teams, is essential. Our nationally recognised qualification is designed to provide individuals with an appreciation and understanding of some key principles of lean organisation management.
- Gain understanding of the concept of a lean environment;
- Learn how to implement a productivity needs analysis;
- Learn about continuous improvement techniques and the principles and techniques of workplace organisation;
- Understand what makes an effective team;
- Understand what makes an effective team leader.
- Age 19+
- Lived in the EU for 3 years.
Where will it take me?
- Achieve a nationally recognised level 2 qualification;
- Furthers personal and professional development;
- No need to formally attend a college;
- Receive a set of high-quality learner support materials;
- Receive support from a dedicated team of assessors/tutors.
- Encourages cultural change for the better;
- Improves visual management;
- Reduces material and human resource costs;
- Improves productivity;
- Improves quality of service.
Course Assessment Method
You will learn:
- Unit 1 - Lean Organisation Techniques in Business;
- Unit 2 - Business Improvement Tools and Techniques;
- Unit 3 - Working in Business Teams.
As part of your registration process for online learning you will have to attend a short induction to provide evidence of your eligibility. You will not have to attend an interview.
Notes About Fees
Fees shown are per year.
Find out more by speaking to Admissions:
- For full-time further education courses call 01708 462833
- For part-time further education courses call 01708 462801
- For higher education courses, or if you’re an overseas student, call 01708 462801
- To find out if you’re entitled to support call Student Services for advice on 01708 462718 ext 2718
- You don’t have to pay tuition or admin fees if you’re 16-18 and studying a further education funded course.
- You need to pay higher education course fees each academic year.